Re: New wiring

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New wiring
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:08:54 -0500
Dan,

I didn't find any that came with instructions.  I got mine from British
Wiring -- very nice people and competitive pricing.  I asked about
instructions and was told that they didn't have them and that, if they were
to write them up and provide them, it would be very expensive.  I'm thinking
(praying) that leaving the wire ends connected should make this somewhat
easier.  I would hate to have to start from scratch as you are.

May I suggest that you try to find someone with a similar vintage car to
park alonside and compare?  I thought of doing that with my friend's 78 B,
but I think leaving the wires attached will probably work for me.

Good luck, Dan.

Larry Daniels