RE: New wiring

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: New wiring
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:33:56 -0600
I installed a new wiring harness on my 72B, after having the body stripped and
repainted. I got mine from JustBrits, probably originally sourced from British
Wiring. There were no instructions. But its not as bad as you would think. The
wires are all color coded. With the limited reach of the wires and using an
electrical diagram for the proper year of car, you should be able to replace
just about all the wires correctly and without a problem.

I did have a few connections I wasn't sure about, and since MGs are fairly
rare here in Montana, I didn't have any reference to work with. For those, I
just posted the full specifics to the list and got a fairly quick answer.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B