RE: [MGS] Chrome wires

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: [MGS] Chrome wires
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:49:24 -0400
Paul,
I've had chrome wheels with stainless spokes on my TF for more than 13 years
and several thousand miles with no broken spokes. You'd be hard-pressed to
tell the difference between the stainless spoke and the chrome rim. I've
also just put a set on my MGA. They are Dayton 452 chrome wheels with 60
spoke stainless steel from Hendrix Wire Wheel (www.hendrixwirewheel.com) I
would whole-heartedly recommend the stainless spokes and Hendrix. (No
financial interest and all the other usual disclaimers.)

Charley Robinson