Re: [Mgs] Tops, hoods.

To: crk@godblessthe.us
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Tops, hoods.
From: MGBOB <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:34:56 -0500
   I found that locating the back hoop with two pieces of string held it
in place well when top was up, and allowed the top to pack a little
tighter when it was folded down.  The adhesive I have used is vinyl
flooring adhesive. Cheap and there is about 10 minutes of easy cleanup
with water before it sets.
   Both tops I have installed were from Moss, but so long ago I do not
remember the brand. One was perfect and I was pleased with my work. The
other fit great along the front, but I was not satisified with fit over
the door windows, and there was a wrinkle on one side of the middle
plastic window. I suspect that those were cutting/sewing matters, not of
my fitting. Both tops served well and lasted well, and, despite the gap
over the window did not leak rain. Snow, well, that came in everywhere.
Another story.
Bob

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:01:21 -0800 "Clayton Kirkwood"
<crk@godblessthe.us> writes:
> I am in the middle of replacing my top as well as the other glowing
Love Spell
Click here to light up your life with a love spell!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=EbrWbPm4jQEp22Vj6ROj8gAAJ1CFcZuYg3ZrSi-zVv-uUL-FAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwAAAAA=