Re: [Mgs] Off topic. Your mileage may vary. WAS Re: New MG Sports Car Co

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Off topic. Your mileage may vary. WAS Re: New MG Sports Car Concept
From: Charles Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 01:42:18 -0500
References: <CABxEc+ksTrpcHsq61tmMoo0C-PS1WUG7pfAgwZh0Aa_aTDtYug@mail.gmail.com> <CAPxc_gEBqkR4x43TB=T98zw7FNExUjqwh4t5KMa42b=Tmumdmw@mail.gmail.com> <005301d72ae2$20cb7860$62626920$@planet.nl> <CAPxc_gGAqSwiNzRTNs9HxOj_9VKFdh+p4fAzWJkhpSrFQqqhcA@mail.gmail.com> <CABxEc+k9bf1_agtFiN_+hssb4gry+vo-0G7+Fwbed-c2HeCmHA@mail.gmail.com> <47161514E25A498CA43FA7B266A63A0B@paul> <MN2PR12MB315240817DEF75E6ECFBB4499D769@MN2PR12MB3152.namprd12.prod.outlook.com> <CABxEc+nxBjy6ZRBmYz-QevawgKF2vvFwKQqWL_6jSRjBvKiLgQ@mail.gmail.com> <84030283.397.1617734941670@mail.yahoo.com> <DM5PR2201MB1738ED5DE018012FC9DE30CAB4769@DM5PR2201MB1738.namprd22.prod.outlook.com> <CAPxc_gF5zCgKH+QVdzHJ878Wt+v3758xh27u9MJRyb6=0yTsCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPxc_gGTtfnsdinMjPX1mFs13MZz3SjVcrMAJfK4q-9Sq_ZZSA@mail.gmail.com>

--------------38E4967ECA0C939EDEA9BE1A

I own a 2007 Prius, it has just over 63K miles on it. It has two
batteries.  One is a flooded lead acid,  used for the same thing any car
uses its 12 volt battery for. The other (motor) battery is not lithium,
it's NiCd, commonly called nicad.  It shares with the engine in moving
the car.  Newer Prius use NiMH motor  batteries up until 2015.  IN 2015
and later  Prius have NiMH or lithium ion, depending on model.  The
motor battery in my Prius is still under warranty because it was a
"Toyota Certified" used car, bought from a Toyota dealer with less than
10K miles on the clock.

That motor battery is under the rear passenger seat and is encapsulated
in a housing.  The gas tank is larger in volume.

Now, my Prius is not an EV, it's a hybrid gas/electric vehicle. It runs
on gasoline, uses the motor battery as an aid to movement when needed.
When I back out of my driveway it's an electric car.  When I take off
down the street the engine kicks on as needed.  OOPS, not quite true.
When I start my Prius from dead cold, the engine will start and run
until the catalytic converter warms up, then the engine shuts down until
needed to move the car. When the engine is not running it's an EV but it
recharges itself.

When running down the road my Prius is a 1.5 liter, 4 cylinder, gas
car.  Stand on the throttle and it's a 3 liter V6 when the electric
motor kicks in, which is instantaneous.  It's a great, comfortable road
car with fine freeway performance.

But, it's not an MGB.

CR

On 4/6/2021 2:32 PM, Paul Root wrote:
> That said, I don't have an electric car. I've never spent near
> enough on a car to get one.
>
> On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 2:30 PM Paul Root <ptroot@gmail.com
>
>     Jason of Engineering Explained, bought a Telsa Model 3 last year.
>     He's done 2 2500 mile road trips, summer, and winter. And, of
>     course, has done youtube videos for them. Worth a look.
>
>     I hadn't heard that the batteries only last 50k miles. The first
>     hit on a google search says 100-150k and/or 8 years.
>

>     On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 2:19 PM Paul Noble <noblepa@hotmail.com
>
>         I've wondered about the same things, regarding electric and
>         hybrid cars.
>
>         Another thing to consider is that lithium is environmentally
>         problematic, both in mining it and disposing of it.
>
>         The problem is that gasoline is still one of the most
>         economical, safest and densest way to transport energy. In
>         most cases, a tank of gasoline will take a car farther than a
>         fully charged battery will.
>
>         The battery pack is usually much larger than the gas tank, and
>         a lot heavier.
>
>         I've never owned a Prius or any other hybrid, but I've heard
>         that you're lucky to get 50,000 miles on a set of batteries.
>         Replacing them costs about $3-4k. That's one reason I wouldn't
>         even consider a used Prius, unless the seller showed me
>         receipts for a very recent battery replacement. A Prius (or
>         Tesla for that matter) without batteries is like a
>         conventional car without an engine. It might be a good deal,
>         but you have to factor in the cost of replacing the batteries
>         or engine.
>
>         Current (no pun intended) technology requires, I believe, a
>         couple of hours, at least, to recharge a fully depleted set of
>         batteries on a fully electric vehicle. That makes long trips a
>         problem, if you have to stop every four hours for a two hour
>         recharge. They could probably speed up the charging process
>         but that would require much higher voltages or current flow,
>         both of which can be dangerous and create heat dissipation
>         problems.
>
>         I've heard stories that rescue workers have been injured when
>         trying to cut someone out of a crashed hybrid vehicle and
>         accidentally cut through the main battery cable. I know that
>         first responders have been trained for this now, but this
>         remains a problem.
>
>         Of course, there is a chicken/egg problem with public charging
>         stations. No one wants to spend a lot of money installing
>         public charging stations until there are a lot of EVs to use
>         them. Conversely, many buyers are reluctant to buy an EV
>         because there are not many public charging stations. That is
>         why one of the features of the proposed infrastructure bill
>         now being debated in Congress includes funding to build
>         charging stations.

  <head>
  </head>
      batteries.  One is a flooded lead acid,  used for the same thing
      any car uses its 12 volt battery for. The other (motor) battery is
      not lithium, it's NiCd, commonly called nicad.  It shares with the
      engine in moving the car.  Newer Prius use NiMH motor  batteries
      up until 2015.  IN 2015 and later  Prius have NiMH or lithium ion,
      depending on model.  The motor battery in my Prius is still under
      warranty because it was a "Toyota Certified" used car, bought from
      a Toyota dealer with less than 10K miles on the clock.</p>
      encapsulated in a housing.  The gas tank is larger in volume.</p>
      It runs on gasoline, uses the motor battery as an aid to movement
      when needed.  When I back out of my driveway it's an electric
      car.  When I take off down the street the engine kicks on as
      needed.  OOPS, not quite true.  When I start my Prius from dead
      cold, the engine will start and run until the catalytic converter
      warms up, then the engine shuts down until needed to move the car.
      When the engine is not running it's an EV but it recharges
      itself.  <br>
      gas car.  Stand on the throttle and it's a 3 liter V6 when the
      electric motor kicks in, which is instantaneous.  It's a great,
      comfortable road car with fine freeway performance.  <br>
cite="mid:CAPxc_gGTtfnsdinMjPX1mFs13MZz3SjVcrMAJfK4q-9Sq_ZZSA@mail.gmail.com">
        spent near enough on a car to get one. </div>
          Paul Root &lt;<a href="mailto:ptroot@gmail.com";
            moz-do-not-send="true">ptroot@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
            Telsa Model 3 last year. He's done 2 2500 mile road trips,
            summer, and winter. And, of course, has done youtube videos
            for them. Worth a look.
              The first hit on a google search says 100-150k and/or 8
              years.</div>
              2:19 PM Paul Noble &lt;<a
                href="mailto:noblepa@hotmail.com"; target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true">noblepa@hotmail.com</a>&gt;
              wrote:<br>
              0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
              rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span>I've
                    wondered about the same things, regarding electric
                    and hybrid cars.</span></div>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span><br>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span>Another
                    thing to consider is that lithium is environmentally
                    problematic, both in mining it and disposing of
it.</span></div>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span><br>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span>The
                    problem is that gasoline is still one of the most
                    economical, safest and densest way to transport
                    energy. In most cases, a tank of gasoline will take
                    a car farther than a fully charged battery
will.</span></div>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span><br>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span>The
                    battery pack is usually much larger than the gas
                    tank, and a lot heavier.</span></div>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span><br>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><span>I've
                    never owned a Prius or any other hybrid, but I've
                    heard that you're lucky to get 50,000 miles on a set
                    of batteries. Replacing them costs about $3-4k.
                    That's one reason I wouldn't even consider a used
                    Prius, unless the seller showed me receipts for a
                    very recent battery replacement. A Prius (or Tesla
                    for that matter) without batteries is like a
                    conventional car without an engine. It might be a
                    good deal, but you have to factor in the cost of
                    replacing the batteries or engine.</span></div>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><br>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">Current
                    (no pun intended) technology requires, I believe, a
                    couple of hours, at least, to recharge a fully
                    depleted set of batteries on a fully electric
                    vehicle. That makes long trips a problem, if you
                    have to stop every four hours for a two hour
                    recharge. They could probably speed up the charging
                    process but that would require much higher voltages
                    or current flow, both of which can be dangerous and
                    create heat dissipation problems.</div>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><br>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">I've
                    heard stories that rescue workers have been injured
                    when trying to cut someone out of a crashed hybrid
                    vehicle and accidentally cut through the main
                    battery cable. I know that first responders have
                    been trained for this now, but this remains a
                    problem.</div>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><br>
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">Of
                    course, there is a chicken/egg problem with public
                    charging stations. No one wants to spend a lot of
                    money installing public charging stations until
                    there are a lot of EVs to use them. Conversely, many
                    buyers are reluctant to buy an EV because there are
                    not many public charging stations. That is why one
                    of the features of the proposed infrastructure bill
                    now being debated in Congress includes funding to
                    build charging stations.</div>
                  <hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%">
id="gmail-m_-5096601306626444364gmail-m_-6992287651865967615divRplyFwdMsg"
                    dir="ltr"><font style="font-size:11pt"
                      face="Calibri, sans-serif" color="#000000"><b>From:</b>
                      'Paul C Resch' via MG-MGA-MGB &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com";
                        target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com</a>&gt;<br>
                      <b>To:</b> James Dillner &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:spr1ng19@outlook.com";
                        target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">spr1ng19@outlook.com</a>&gt;;
                      Dan DiBiase &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:dan.dibiase@gmail.com";
                        target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">dan.dibiase@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>
                      <b>Cc:</b> PaulBHunt73 &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:paulbhunt73@gmail.com";
                        target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">paulbhunt73@gmail.com</a>&gt;;
                      mglist &lt;<a href="mailto:mgs@autox.team.net";
                        target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">mgs@autox.team.net</a>&gt;;
                      MG-MGA-MGB &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com";
                        target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com</a>&gt;<br>
                      <b>Subject:</b> Off topic. Your mileage may vary.
                      WAS Re: [Mgs] New MG Sports Car Concept</font>
                      roman&quot;,&quot;new
                      york&quot;,times,serif;font-size:16px">
                          discussion, not an angry argument but feel I
                          am missing something.</div>
                          similarity to the Tesla S. Turns out same guy
                          Franz von Holzhausen designed both.  Pretty
                          similar.</div>
                          same.  Build quality similar, tire usage and
                          performance in real world use equivalent I did
                          some comparisons.  Stupid fast Tesla
                          acceleration is as useless as the Masda6's 600
                          mile per tank range.   My bladder needs stops
                          more frequently than 9 hours.</div>
                          ($22.00 for 250 miles, I got this from Tesla)
                          would run $8,800.</div>
                          miles per US Gallon and 10 - $65 oil changes
                          the total is about $8,500.</div>
                          and the Mazda6 half that.</div>
                          free, in 100,000 I am $25,000 dollars ahead.
                          I am negating resale.  A 100,000 Mazda6 is
                          nicely broken in.. What's the $16.000 Tesla's
                          battery life expectancy.  I just do not know.</div>
                          Montana last October, 5,000 miles would be
                          nearly impossible.</div>
                          were few and far between and charging
                          non-existent.  One hotel out of 13 had
                          charging stations.  Rapid charging hurts
                          battery life.  Standing around for a half hour
                          a couple of times a day could get old.</div>
                          changeable battery packs is what will win.</div>
                          in, drop the vehicle into a system much like
                          an automated car wash, and come back in 5
                          minutes with a fresh battery.  Changed from
                          below.</div>
                          might  have two batteries.  Trucks might have
                          more.</div>
                          pathway and prediction of needed packs would
                          report to your car your assigned swap spot so
                          A: you knew you would have a battery ready and
                          B: that there was no need to squeeze every
                          last drop out of yours.  You'd pay a charge to
                          belong to the system and what your battery had
                          left. So if you wanted to stop every 2 hours
                          for a rest break, just swap the half used
                          battery.</div>
                          factory it is rare for the same model to be
                          built in order as the robots don't care.</div>
                          stations and having enough spigots is tough to
                          see until many years from now.</div>
                          lot and yes, I could just rent a car for
                          trips, but the current model works for me.</div>
                          firmly in cheek is:</div>
href="https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15112705/2013-tesla-model-s-vs-1915-ford-model-t-race-of-the-centuries-feature/";
                            rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true">1915 Ford Model T vs.
                            2013 Tesla Model S: Race of the Centuries</a><br>
id="gmail-m_-5096601306626444364gmail-m_-6992287651865967615x_ydpf9e5fe71enhancr_card_8017187199"
style="max-width:400px;font-family:YahooSans,&quot;Helvetica
                          Neue&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                          UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                          <a
                            style="text-decoration:none;color:rgb(0,0,0)"
href="https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15112705/2013-tesla-model-s-vs-1915-ford-model-t-race-of-the-centuries-feature/";
                            rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true">
                              cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
                              <tbody>
style="max-width:400px;border-width:1px;border-style:solid;border-color:rgb(224,228,233);border-radius:2px"
                                      width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                      cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                      <tbody>
style="background-color:rgb(0,0,0);background-size:cover;border-radius:2px
                                            2px 0px
                                            0px;min-height:175px"
                                            valign="top" height="175"
                                            bgcolor="#000000">
                                              cellspacing="0"
                                              cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                              <tbody>

style="background-color:transparent;border-radius:2px
                                                    2px 0px
                                                    0px;min-height:175px"
                                                    valign="top"
                                                    bgcolor="transparent">

style="width:100%;min-height:175px"
                                                      height="175"
                                                      border="0">
                                                      <tbody>

style="text-align:left;padding:15px
                                                          0px 0px

15px;vertical-align:top">

style="text-align:right;padding:15px
                                                          15px 0px

0px;vertical-align:top">
                                                      </tbody>
                                              </tbody>
style="background:rgb(255,255,255);width:100%;max-width:400px;border-radius:0px
                                              0px 2px 2px;border-top:1px
                                              solid rgb(224,228,233)"
                                              cellspacing="0"
                                              cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                              align="center">
                                              <tbody>

style="background-color:rgb(255,255,255);padding:16px
                                                    0px 16px

12px;vertical-align:top;border-radius:0px
                                                    0px 0px 2px">

style="vertical-align:middle;padding:12px
                                                    24px 16px

12px;width:99%;font-family:YahooSans,&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,&quot;Segoe

UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;border-radius:0px
                                                    0px 2px">
                                                    <h2

style="font-size:14px;line-height:19px;margin:0px
                                                      0px

6px;font-family:YahooSans,&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,&quot;Segoe

UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(38,40,42);max-width:314px">
                                                      1915 Ford Model T
                                                      vs. 2013 Tesla
                                                      Model S: Race of
                                                      the Centuries</h2>
style="font-size:12px;line-height:16px;margin:0px;color:rgb(151,155,167)">We
                                                      stage a
                                                      multi-state enduro
                                                      to find out if
                                                      today's automotive
                                                      pioneer can outrun
                                                      its predecessor.</p>
                                              </tbody>
                                      </tbody>
                              </tbody>
                          </a></div>
                          email addresses <a
                            href="mailto:pcresch@yahoo.com";
                            target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">pcresch@yahoo.com</a>
                            target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">resch@reschonline.com</a></div>
id="gmail-m_-5096601306626444364gmail-m_-6992287651865967615x_ydp7f46dc1ayahoo_quoted_8717513317">
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(38,40,42)">
                          Dan DiBiase &lt;<a
                            href="mailto:dan.dibiase@gmail.com";
                            target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">dan.dibiase@gmail.com</a>&gt;
                          wrote:
id="gmail-m_-5096601306626444364gmail-m_-6992287651865967615x_ydp7f46dc1ayiv7836723387">
                                7000-something individual cells bundled
                                into about 15 modules that make up the
                                battery pack in the Model 3/Y (77kWh
                                battery).

href="http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/";
                                          rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                          target="_blank"

moz-do-not-send="true">http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/</a></div>
id="gmail-m_-5096601306626444364gmail-m_-6992287651865967615x_ydp7f46dc1ayiv7836723387yqt18265">
                                    12:07 PM James Dillner &lt;<a
                                      href="mailto:spr1ng19@outlook.com";
                                      rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                      target="_blank"

moz-do-not-send="true">spr1ng19@outlook.com</a>&gt;
                                    wrote:<br clear="none">
                                    0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
                                    rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
style="font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">This
                                        is a bit off topic, but did
                                        anyone see the pictures of the
                                        Tesla wreck where the battery
                                        pack tore apart?  There were
                                        thousands of little sub-c
                                        cells.....batteries.....scattered
                                        all over the place.  Somehow I
                                        never dreamed that those power
                                        packs were made up of cells all
                                        linked together. <br
                                          clear="none">
style="font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)"><br
                                            clear="none">
                                        <hr

style="display:inline-block;width:98%">
id="gmail-m_-5096601306626444364gmail-m_-6992287651865967615x_ydp7f46dc1ayiv7836723387gmail-m_1494527823292593023divRplyFwdMsg"
                                          dir="ltr">
                                            face="Calibri, sans-serif"
                                            color="#000000"><b>From:</b>
                                            <a

href="mailto:mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com";
                                              rel="nofollow"
                                              shape="rect"
                                              target="_blank"
                                              moz-do-not-send="true">
mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com</a> &lt;<a

href="mailto:mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com";
                                              rel="nofollow"
                                              shape="rect"
                                              target="_blank"

moz-do-not-send="true">mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com</a>&gt;
                                            on behalf of PaulBHunt73
                                            &lt;<a

href="mailto:paulbhunt73@gmail.com";
                                              rel="nofollow"
                                              shape="rect"
                                              target="_blank"

moz-do-not-send="true">paulbhunt73@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br
                                              clear="none">
                                            <b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, April
                                            6, 2021 11:40 AM<br
                                              clear="none">
                                            <b>Cc:</b> mglist &lt;<a
                                              href="mailto:mgs@autox.team.net";
                                              rel="nofollow"
                                              shape="rect"
                                              target="_blank"

moz-do-not-send="true">mgs@autox.team.net</a>&gt;;
                                            MG-MGA-MGB &lt;<a

href="mailto:MG-MGA-MGB@googlegroups.com";
                                              rel="nofollow"
                                              shape="rect"
                                              target="_blank"

moz-do-not-send="true">MG-MGA-MGB@googlegroups.com</a>&gt;<br
                                              clear="none">
                                            <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Mgs]
                                            New MG Sports Car Concept</font>

style="background-color:rgb(255,255,255)">
                                              their own.  I can't see
                                              myself ever buying an EV
                                              based on the current range
                                              and recharging situation
                                              where they are little more
                                              than toys for local
                                              journeys.  I</font><font
                                              size="2">f I get to the
                                              point when I'm still
                                              around and driving but run
                                              out of satisfactory
                                              used 'real' cars to buy
                                              then I shall revert to
                                              using my V8 as a daily
                                              driver as I did
before.</font></div>
size="2">PaulH.</font></div>
                                            style="border-left:2px solid
rgb(0,0,0);padding-left:5px;padding-right:0px;margin-left:5px;margin-right:0px">
style="font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:10pt;line-height:normal;font-family:arial">-----
                                              Original Message ----- </div>
                                                argue that this concept
                                                IS a modern set-up....
                                                ;-) Based on my first
                                                month with my Tesla
                                                Model Y, I'd absolutely
                                                consider anything with
                                                an electric drivetrain
                                                from this point on. I
                                                don't plan to buy
                                                another internal
                                                combustion vehicle for
                                                my daily use.</div>
                                          -- <br clear="none">
                                          You received this message
                                          because you are subscribed to
                                          the Google Groups "MG-MGA-MGB"
                                          group.<br clear="none">
                                          To unsubscribe from this group
                                          and stop receiving emails from
                                          it, send an email to
                                          <a

                                            rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">
mg-mga-mgb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a>.<br clear="none">
                                          To view this discussion on the
                                          web visit <a
href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/47161514E25A498CA43FA7B266A63A0B%40paul?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer";
                                            rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/47161514E25A498CA43FA7B266A63A0B%40paul</a>.<br
                                            clear="none">
                                    -- <br clear="none">
                                    You received this message because
                                    you are subscribed to the Google
                                    Groups "MG-MGA-MGB" group.<br
                                      clear="none">
                                    To unsubscribe from this group and
                                    stop receiving emails from it, send
                                    an email to
                                    <a

                                      rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                      target="_blank"
                                      moz-do-not-send="true">
mg-mga-mgb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a>.<br clear="none">
                                    To view this discussion on the web
                                    visit <a
href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/MN2PR12MB315240817DEF75E6ECFBB4499D769%40MN2PR12MB3152.namprd12.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer";
                                      rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                      target="_blank"
                                      moz-do-not-send="true">
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/MN2PR12MB315240817DEF75E6ECFBB4499D769%40MN2PR12MB3152.namprd12.prod.outlook.com</a>.<br
                                      clear="none">
                              -- <br clear="none">
                              subscribed to the Google Groups
                              "MG-MGA-MGB" group.<br clear="none">
                              To unsubscribe from this group and stop
                              receiving emails from it, send an email to
                              <a

                                rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                mg-mga-mgb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a>.<br
                                clear="none">
                              To view this discussion on the web visit <a
href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/CABxEc%2BnxBjy6ZRBmYz-QevawgKF2vvFwKQqWL_6jSRjBvKiLgQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer";
                                rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/CABxEc%2BnxBjy6ZRBmYz-QevawgKF2vvFwKQqWL_6jSRjBvKiLgQ%40mail.gmail.com</a>.<br
                                clear="none">
                    -- <br>
                      href="mailto:mg-mga-mgb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com";
                      target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">mg-mga-mgb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a>.<br>
                    To view this discussion on the web visit <a
href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/84030283.397.1617734941670%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer";
                      target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/84030283.397.1617734941670%40mail.yahoo.com</a>.<br>
              -- <br>
              the Google Groups "MG-MGA-MGB" group.<br>
              from it, send an email to <a
                href="mailto:mg-mga-mgb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com";
                target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">mg-mga-mgb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a>.<br>
              To view this discussion on the web visit <a
href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/DM5PR2201MB1738ED5DE018012FC9DE30CAB4769%40DM5PR2201MB1738.namprd22.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer";
                target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mg-mga-mgb/DM5PR2201MB1738ED5DE018012FC9DE30CAB4769%40DM5PR2201MB1738.namprd22.prod.outlook.com</a>.<br>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Mgs@autox.team.net";>Mgs@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/ccrobins@ktc.com";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/ccrobins@ktc.com</a>
</pre>

--------------38E4967ECA0C939EDEA9BE1A--

--===============0257147106728860642==