Re: [Mgs] E10 or ethanol at 10%

To: "MG-MGA-MGB" <mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] E10 or ethanol at 10%
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:11:13 +0100 Z53o3Ks2J3Yo0xMsyImu/Euuu3v5xF9sEtFLf7K4cfh5ur1jdP2NGiGvv+MQ2oJaMujjsqk8paxhbv1NZbremBFQSXjM7/qo7UM=

--===============0569255554814535138==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0108_01D735F7.66F75B40"

------=_NextPart_000_0108_01D735F7.66F75B40
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Thanks for all the responses, it seems to me that whilst several =
mentioned things they had read or links to articles describing problems =
I can't see (but may have missed ...) any indication of actual problems =
encountered except one related to heat, including David Council with 40 =
years experience of using it!  A couple of people mentioned tweaks to =
timing, needles and mixture, but then many of us have been doing that =
anyway on leaded and E5.

As far as heat goes although the UK is hardly a 'hot' country we still =
get a few complaining of problems, which has to be down to the =
individual vehicles as otherwise the MGB etc. would be unusable in =
desert states.=20

PaulH.
------=_NextPart_000_0108_01D735F7.66F75B40
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dauto bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks for all the responses, it seems to me that =
whilst=20
several&nbsp;mentioned things they had read or links to articles =
describing=20
problems I&nbsp;can't see (but may have missed ...) any&nbsp;indication=20
of&nbsp;actual problems encountered except one related to heat, =
including David=20
Council with 40 years experience of using it!&nbsp; A couple of people =
mentioned=20
tweaks to timing, needles and mixture, but then many of us have been =
doing that=20
anyway on leaded and E5.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>As far as heat goes although the UK is hardly a =
'hot' country=20
we still get a few complaining of problems, which has to be down to the=20
individual vehicles as otherwise the MGB etc. would be unusable in =
desert=20
states.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PaulH.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>