Re: [Mgs] Mix n Match

To: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mix n Match
From: Robert's New iPad <mgbobh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 20:13:58 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
        Something you donâ??t know, unless you have owned the car since new, if
if someone has messed with the wiring.
        If you have two wires to the flasher and do not find an orphan wire up
in there somewhere, that is what you have to work with.
        Have you established that you have 12V to one of the wires on the
flasher?  Paul said that the two-pin flasher is in series with the flashing
signals, so 12V on one of them when the signal switch is right or left turning
is required.
        While you are doing this work, ignition will be on, so be sure to
disconnect one wire to the coil.
        Have you been able to establish that there is voltage to the signal
sockets?
Bob