Re: researching and buying a Morgan

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: researching and buying a Morgan
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 05:03:28, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Subject: Re: researching and buying a Morgan

Will said:
 and you'll quickly realize that you just can't
> get enough of that  horizontal shifter mechanism
I say:
 How can you say that!  With as little power as the ford has I always
thought 4/4 drivers rowed the car more than drove it

> Wiil said;
>  Ha!  That's because the triumph engine originally was in a tractor!
> gotta  tell ya, I'd rather push a 4/4 than ride in a +4!
   I say:
  Good Idea Will !  Most people can push a 4/4 faster than the Ford
engine will !
Will said:
  It is a well known fact  among the cognoscenti that the 4/4 is the
thinking man's (and/or woman's)  Morgan,
I say:
Haaa yes!!!  Many is the time I have seen a man ( or women) sitting in
a 4/4  thinking...... " why won't it run now! "

>Will closed:
    But then
> Will "hopelessly addicted to pushrod fours" Zehring
>
> I close as:

Bob  " if it was good enough for both Massey and Ferguson, its good
enough for me   Nogueira    :)