Re: researching and buying a Morgan

To: morgans@autox.team.net, t-terim@microsoft.com
Subject: Re: researching and buying a Morgan
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 06:36:39, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Teri:
The answers to your questions are in questions.
Which model?
       Going to drive around town ?  4/4
       Going to drive on interstates?  Plus 4
        Fast on Interstates                   Plus 8
Antique or New:
       Do you plan on working on it   ?   Yes = Antique  No = New
       If you like the appearance of a Morgan and plastic and vinyl
don't bother you go new. If you want the appearance and the feel to
match go antique

Dealers?   Got a lot of money?   Yes = Dealer  No= Private
I've alway FOUND that there are three prices on most Morgans
1 .  The price dealers want , high.
2.   The price owners want when selling to the first time buyer
3     The price owners sell when selling to each other.
My advise is find a Morgan group , join, enjoy and lust, then start
looking to buy. You'll not only learn alot from the members but you'll
possibly find someone who will help you choose  one and if lucky you
may even get one that everyone knows at the owner to owner price.

OR
       Make Will an offer on his. !!  Hell if you catch him on a Bad
traffic day when he's in one of his "god I want a Lincoln Towncar with
white walls and A/C " moods.  :) you may get it for the price of a used
RX7.

Bob Nogueira            HI WILL!!!!
Dallas TX                        :)

PS : If you go the Dealer route look up Bill Fink at ISIS imports in
San Fran  CA      He has never done me wrong and will go out of his way
to help you get into a Morgan

NOTE :   These opinions expressed are mine,  so they must be right. nr