Re: researching and buying a Morgan

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: researching and buying a Morgan
From: Mogger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 04:48:05 -0400
Hi Teri, and Morgan list members,
Sorry, I can't restrain myself any longer.    There are undoubtably many good
and bad examples of both 4/4's and the other kind around.  It is a question
of what you wish to do with it that should be the determining factor.
Observation 1:  If you don't plan to drive it, at least not too far and not
too often, then it probably doesn't matter.  Many Morgans are in this
category.
Observation 2: The members of the French Mousequetaire Morgan club chose
4/4's for their Tour du Monde 94.
Observation 3:  All the other Morgans on this Tour were also 4/4's (so what
if there was only one!).  This 4/4 has been California to Maine and back in
the summers of 1992 and 1995.
And is planned again for 1996.   It also competes in an occasional Autocross.
My conclusion: It doesn't matter, they are all fun.  However, for serious
driving, I'll take my 4/4.

John McNaughton 1966 4/4