Re: My vacation

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My vacation
From: David Stillinger <dstillin@qualcomm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:06:56 -0800
At 03:59 PM 12/12/96 -0500, John T. Blair wrote:
>At 06:32 PM 12/12/96 -0500, BOB   NOGUEIRA wrote:
>>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

>> The recorder came in handy at the factory as well. I spent about an
>> hour with the foreman of the wood shop,  who explained how to build
>> a door. Got it all on tape.
>
>Bob, you let the cat out of the bag.  We need an article on making
>a door, door skins, and putting them together!

Please, please do that article!! I have noticed the base of both my doors
are starting to bubble and I want to try and reskin them myself for next
years project. Any factory related advice would be wonderful.
David C. Stillinger
Voice: (619) 658-5755
Fax:   (619) 658-1563
e-mail: dstillinger@qualcomm.com