Re: Side Curtains

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: Side Curtains
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 18:08:00 -0500
John,

My side curtains have a sheet of aluminum as the bottom half with a covering
that appears to be plastic based.  The covering is black and simulated
leather with sewn edges.  Perhaps it's thin naughide or equivalent.

Thanks for the tip about the piping.  I will visit my local VW dealer.

As to color, my piping has the rubber covered with material, again plastic
based, that approximates my car color (very dark blue).  If I can't find that
material I will just use the rubber unpainted.  Does anyone have this
covering on their car??

Again thanks.

Richard Cooperman (in the Washington Capital area)
'67 Morgan 4/4 RHD