Re: Side Curtains

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: Side Curtains
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 23:24:06 -0500
John,

No, I did not get the car from Bob Nogueira.  I bought it about 8 years ago
from a  USAF officer in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC.  He had, in
turn, bought it when he was stationed in the UK in the late '70's.  He
overheated the engine and really blew it up.  Then he couldn't figure out
where to get another 1600 cc cross-flow engine and sold the car to me.
 That's all I know about the car's provenance (splg??).

I was thinking of getting the side curtain bottoms done by an upholsterer.
 My wife hired one last year to do some chair recovering.  My frames are in
great shape except for a broken "weld" at one top corner.  That's what got me
started into restoring them.

Richard Cooperman
'67 4/4 RHD