Re: side curtains

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: side curtains
From: "Blair, John" <jblair@virgo.massolant.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 20:06:20 -5

> I'm trying to rebuild the side courtains of a '63 +4 and I'm having
> trouble finding the window channnels.  Those plexiglass panels sure
> rattle without them.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Armando,

   I went to an auto upholstery shop (you could also try a Piece Goods
store.  The had some felt on a roll, with a glue backing.  Add as many
layers as necessary to stop the rattling.

John

 John T. Blair  (WA4OHZ)  - jblair@massolant.navy.mil
 NAVMASSO Code 331        - Phone (804) 523-8133 (Comm)
 1441 Crossways Blvd.                   565-8133 (DSN)
 Chesapeake, VA. 23320-2843