Re: tieing together some threads

To: "William Zehring" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: tieing together some threads
From: neil montilla <montilla@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 14:35:26 -0500
Bought my '62 4/4 in 1964 (first time) after it had been raced in a
prelim for the one (and only) FIA Grand Prix of Puerto Rico.  It had been
somewhat "bent" and I bought it for $800.00..  Over the years, I've sold
it twice when I left PR.  Somehow whenever I was back in Puerto Rico. the
car found me.  I bought it the third (and last) time 11 years ago, again
for $800.  A friend of mine in London was assigned to do some programing
at the Morgan factory.  He was able to get me every part I needed at cost
and I totally rebuilt the car even to the extent of replacing the fenders
and all other sheet metal that had ever seen bondo.  Peter Morgan heard
about this car in Puerto Rico being restored and was gracious enough to
send me a personal note along with a set of 75th anniversary threshold
plates as a gift.

During our "winter" here in Miami (it stops raining), this is my regular
go to work car.  Neil

Original message from William Zehring