Re: tieing together some threads

To: "\"William Zehring\" <dstillin@qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: tieing together some threads
From: "Bob Perry" <rperry@stny.lrun.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 17:30:28 -0400
1961 Morgan Plus 4 - 4 seater.
Bought new in 1961, following a 1960 Plus 4 - 2 seater.
Camped in it - wife, 1 baby, dog; rallyed it (club [Glen Region SCCA]
champion), just plain enjoyed it for 8 years.
Changed original black to yellow, put in rollbar, etc. and raced it in SCCA
EP.
Blew engine at Watkins Glen in 1972, 2 weeks before ---
it was under 16 feet of water in hurricane Agnes flood.
Oiled everything in sight, put it away and proceeded to rebuild house, etc.
2 years later eldest son and I stripped it to bare chassis and started
rebuild.
Eldest son off to college, followed by three more.  No time or $ to
proceed.
Today, Morgan is still in garage and basement, mainly in baskets on the
shelf.
Eldest son now racing Toyota MR-2 in SCCA.
Looking for restorer/rebuilder here in Northeast. Any help?????
Thanks, Bob Perry