Open air policy

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, KentS35681@aol.com
Subject: Open air policy
From: Oddcarnut <Oddcarnut@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 21:38:47 EST
After being observed, the other morning, Moggin to work hood down, a friend
told me I was completely nuts.  (My daughter had similar thoughts as she rode
with me to school, but she knows she's the only kid in town riding to school
in a Morgan or Mini) It was a nice sunny day and about 28F, so it seemed like
the right way to go to me.

Which made me wonder, what do other Mog owners have regarding a top up/down
policy.  For  roadsters I've owned it has always been open air if it isn't
raining hard or temp is above 30 F or so.

Shaken & slightly chilled,

Ken Payne, Oddacrnut@AOL.com
63 +4, 61 Mini, 65 Saab 96, ??Lotish

P.S.  Is that box under the dash with water hoses attached really a heater????