Re: Auction Results

To: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>,
Subject: Re: Auction Results
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:43:07 -0500
The bottom's falling out of the market! Sell quick while there's still time!

Anybody who ever bought a Morgan for its investment value is nuts. One buys
a Morgan for its inherent ability to create a shit-eating grin on the
driver. Comfort and convenience be damned. These cars are toys, not jewels,
nor stocks, nor bonds. Go out and have some fun with yours and you'll truly
realize the value of owning one.

My $.02.

Does anyone know how to type a cents sign using a standard pc keyboard and
American english fonts? Probably need to dig out my old DOS manuals and get
an ASCII chart.

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4
and a few other toys