Re: Auction Results

To: kneisley@ohio.net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Auction Results
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:35:46 EST

<< The Barrett Jackson Auction was quite an experience with lots of great
 metal.  I was disappointed to see only two Morgans.  There were quite a few
 MG's and TR's and lots of Jag's.  Primarily high priced Detroit iron and
 Italian prima donnas.  Not one Mini.

 Everyone should do this auction sometime.  It is really neat to see 800 plus
 really neat cars all in one place.

 Gary
 Grafton, OH
 1992 +8

 At 09:42 AM 2/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
 >On or about the 16th of January, 1998, at the Barrett-Jackson Auction in
 >Scottsdale, AZ., a 1957 and a 1966 Morgan Plus 4 - 2+2, both in level 3
 >condition, were sold for $13,000 and $9,400 respectively.

Is this run annually??  How does one get on the mailing list??  Sounds like it
would be amusing and it's inArizona in the winter.

Richard Cooperman
'67 Morgan 4/4 RHD and not for sale or auction, thank you