Re: Auction Results

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Auction Results
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 98 22:33:27 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Jerry's remarks bring to mind one of my favorite expericence in my Morgan (
Stop me if I've told this before :)

Pulled into a Sears parking lot early one morning.  As I was getting out of
my car a sweet little gray haired lady (75  if a day )  was getting into her
Buick,. Walking by her she caled to me and asked " Excuse me, what brand of
auto is that ?"
"A  Morgan" I replied
"Was it made in England ?" she asked
Shocked  that she would know it as a LBC I answered 'yes'.
"I thought so", she said " you have that  same SHIT EATING GRIN
 my husband always had whenever he drove his MG."

Bob Nogueira
1964 + 4
1962  + 4 DHC  with fenders which actually fit the car