SV: +4 Transmissions

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SV: +4 Transmissions
From: "Bjørn Schage" <schage@online.no>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:22:16 +0100
Hi John.

"My" mechanic has experimented with a Volvo gearbox on the Morgan +4.  The
box is a bit smaller, so he has to modify it slightly to make it fit. It has
full syncro and seems more than solid enough.

The testcar belongs to a fellow member of FjordMog who has won several
hillclims and sprints with it. ( beating Porsches, Jaguars and what-nots)
The engine has been tuned by Libra Motive and the car is really quick. The
owner is really delighted that his wife now like to drive the car too.....
 - he's happy??? ;-) )

If you want details let me know, and I'll se what can be produced.

Happy Morganeering

Bjørn