RE: F2 questions

To: CTDreher <CTDreher@aol.com>, "'toad'" <toad@storm.ca>
Subject: RE: F2 questions
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:59:45 -0400
Carl & "toad"

        Carl wrote, in part : It's a typically English attitude, I'm afraid.
Quality and service are words they know nothing about.

        "toad" responded, in part: We do have questionable suppliers and
manufacturers on all
> sides of the Atlantic. Would you like a name or two from individuals or
> "Dealers" in North America?

I'm having mixed feelings about your comments.  Obviously, both of you have
had bad experiences with suppliers on both sides of the Atlantic.

Would this be an opportune time to solicit comments about service from these
suppliers?  Which ones give excellent service, which ones gauge the
consumer, etc.?

I raise this question with some trepidation, knowing full well the thin ice
it may get us on, what with litigation and all but maybe we could say
glowing things about the good suppliers and say nothing about the bad ones.
That would accomplish the same thing (unless bad suppliers wrote glowing
accounts about themselves).

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo