Re: Re: F2 questions

To: CTDreher@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: F2 questions
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:27:36 EDT
Hey Carl, Hey Gang,

In a message dated 4/9/98 4:22:58 PM, Carl wrote:

<<As to your comments on the English Three Wheeler club... yeah, they are a
snotty inward-looking group... It's a typically English attitude, I'm afraid.
Quality and service are words they know nothing about.>>

I gotta say....

This has gotta be the most Jingoistic crock of bullshit I have encountered of
late.  The dozens of Trikesters I met in England are devoted to keeping the
marque on the road and are more than willing to share their expertise and
their parts.  Some of them, like Clarrie Coombs, should be declared Knights of
the Mog for their truly heroic efforts.

Admittedly, some of the Trikesters don't treat some of us with the deference
we as Americans feel we should be able to become accustomed to, but guess
what? Neither does anybody else...

Meantime, it is encumbent on those who want to experience the marque--even us
Americans--to get ahold of some books and look at some mags and so forth. And
then--here's a concept--actually read the books and mags!

--Colin Cobb