RE: checking a price

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU, morgans@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: checking a price
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:32:27 -0400
Colin,

You're forgetting one minor detail, the +4 is question "needs assembling,"
only THEN will Will be able to go fast in his newly acquired +4. (I speak
from experience, with my +4 needing assembling as well).

Will, you have impeccable taste!  However, I was not aware that "flat rad
fhc's" existed.  There are "dhc's" and I think they are about the nicest
flat rads ever built.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4