Re: SV: RE: checking a price

To: schage@online.no, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SV: RE: checking a price
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:28:32 EDT
Hey Bjorn,

<<You must be forgetting the +4 ( FlatRad) saloon that belonged to Gerry
Wilburn.>>

You are quite correct, I did forget about this very unusual one-off which I
have seen only in photos. Mea culpa!

<<It's now reciding in Holland,  owned by a man who is probably wealthy,
retired and with an understanding wife. I don't think he is that young...>>

Yeah...  It is kinda tough to be both young AND wealthy!  At least, that's
what I hear the young guys saying all the time.  Don't know any wealthy guys
(all my friends are sports car owners) so don't know what they say...

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, The Land of Perpetual Spring