Re: RE: checking a price

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE: checking a price
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:47:13 EDT
Hey Chuck,

<<Colin,

You're forgetting one minor detail, the +4 is question "needs assembling,"
only THEN will Will be able to go fast in his newly acquired +4. (I speak
from experience, with my +4 needing assembling as well).

Will, you have impeccable taste!  However, I was not aware that "flat rad
fhc's" existed.  There are "dhc's" and I think they are about the nicest
flat rads ever built.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4>>

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck...  I bet you take candy away from little children, too!
This is the stuff dreams are made of!  To  take a Mog that is a pile of parts
and re-create a thing of beauty and value...  Wonderful!

There is not much doubt that the Flat Rad dhc or roadster +4 is among the most
desireable of Morgans.  The only fhc Mogs I am aware of are the +4+'s and some
Trikes (including some pie wagons and delivery trucks). I guess you could call
a couple of the race cars fhc.

I am sure Will knows that this is a project for a young man...  A young,
wealthy man... A young, wealthy, retired man....  A young, wealthy, retired
man with an understanding wife....

--Colin