RE: Speedometer calibration

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Speedometer calibration
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:23:43 -0400
Fellow Moggers...

Shortly after I took delivery of my +8 last Spring my son was visiting, and
being the techie he is, he brught along his portable GPS receiver.  He could
tell me precisely my speed, direction, distance from one point to the
present, and average speed.  Pretty neat device.  BTW, the speedo in the +8
was bang on.

Gary
Grafton, OH