Differences

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Differences
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 98 13:49:32 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Okay its slow on the list and I'm back at the offiice so let me see if I can
start something here:
Saturday the local MOG group  did a tour to a small town  for dinner
( due to the 104 degree ( F)  temp  attire was Nomex (sp?) rather than
formal ) ,  anyway  over dinner our  Fearless Leader Boyles commented  about
the dramatic  difference in comfort between his 74   4/4 and  his Supersport
 Plus 4 and Plus 4 Plus.
On the way home I was thinking about his comment and having  noticed that
the later Morgans do in fact ride better than the early Morgans I got to
wondering what made the difference. I can't  think of any single major
difference.   Anyone  got any ideas ?

Bob Nogueira
     Ain't this better than  " TEST" ?

and I owned Hell,   I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!