Re: Differences

To: "Bob Tescione" <mogman@rpa.net>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Differences
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:28:50 -0400
Let me put my 2 cents (or 2 shillings) into this discussion. One thing that
the newer cars have are soft seats! My 63+4 has wooden boxes with a cushion
on them that passes for seats. I would guess that any improvement
on that set up will provide at least the illusion of a softer ride. How
about the wider body style on the new cars? That should make a difference
too. But if you want a soft ride, buy a Lincoln Town Car! Keep on moggin'
bros....STU ROSS (63+4)