Re: Differences

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Differences
From: "Gary" <garc@iinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 22:16:23 +0800
Ride?  Ride is what lesser cars have back behind the Morgan whose handling
has taken it far into the distance!

I think that the shock absorber changes over the years make a huge
difference, also the tyres.  Many people cannot believe that my 1954 +4 on
cross ply tyres has a recommended inflation pressure of 20psi.  Adding extra
air makes a big difference in ride quality (even 4psi).

Re differences: I once put my car into a concours (not a very serious one)
under pressure from the organisers to have some different cars.  On looking
at my car one of the judges was heard to remark " Good Lord he's even used
gutter bolts to hold the thing together!".  To which the other, more
knowledgeable, judge said, "Don't mark him down - Morgan made gutter bolts
into an art form"

Just different!

Gary Arcus
Western Australia