Re: Re: PLUS 8 QUESTION

To: morgans-owner <morgans-owner@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re: PLUS 8 QUESTION
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 98 08:44:00 PDT
You have a late model car.  I don't know when they started, but the factory
now fit an air mixing heater which gives faster (by which I mean some)
control.  On earlier cars it is definitely the water flow which is
controlled.  This trend has developed further on the latest cars which have
a quadrant type heater control as fitted to a typical tin top.

Dave Vodden
Plus 4 4 seater
Hampshire UK