RE: PLUS 8 QUESTION

To: morgans-owner <morgans-owner@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: PLUS 8 QUESTION
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 98 15:21:00 PDT
The '79 plus 8 is probably the same as a 1992 Plus 4 so here goes

The second cable is the heater flow valve.  (when new the knob has a fire
representation on it).  This connects to a water valve in the flow to the
heater from the engine and is the only temperature control.  Its a near 140
degree movement of the valve so it is pretty stiff.  I can turn mine on (by
pulling)  but not off; I have to get under the bonnet  (sorry hood) and move
the valve by hand for that.

The seats are on front to back wooden rails that have 2 bolts each directly
to the plywood.  Seems ok, but I guess you want to make sure the plywood is
in good shape.  Either that or put supplementary wheels on the seats :-)

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4 4 seater
Hampshire UK