Re: Re: PLUS 8 QUESTION

To: BradFarr@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: PLUS 8 QUESTION
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:15:17 -0400
Brad

Apparently the heater configuration was changed sometime between 1991 and
1995.  The heater control on my '91 is a hot water control valve which stops
or restricts the flow of coolant to the heater. I had it apart this summer
as it just would not shut completely off and the cockpit was constantly
being heated.  A new valve seems to have tempered the problem, but the car
is still almost too hot for shoes. But, hey, the Morgan is not supposed to
be "comfortable", is it?

Regards,

Gary
1991 +8