Re: One can only try...

To: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One can only try...
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@tempest.nac.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:29:26 -0500
I started out to buy a T series MG. My wife said..."Let's buy a
Morgan"...and we did! It is actually HER car. I get to drive it. She allowed
me to register the XKE in my name. A concession, I admit. So there are
members of the distaff gender who know all about these "little wooden cars",
Stu Ross (Barb's 63 +4...my '74 XKE.....)