Re: One can only try...

To: Gerry.Willburn@trw.com, stuross@tempest.nac.net, carfindr@tiac.net,
Subject: Re: One can only try...
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:25:02 EST
Gerry -

Nope, haven't met any of them.  I must live on the wrong side of the country.
A girl I work with let me drive her mint '65 Corvette roadster with the
327-365 and four speed the other day, though.  THAT was an experience.  I
thought my racy Morgan was a drag car too, but soon found out different.  I
can still take the off-ramp faster than her, though......

                                                                Lannis