Re: One can only try...

To: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One can only try...
From: "John Richard Call" <jaycall@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 19:35:43 -0800
What I find most intriguing about your post is that you sold one car and
bought another and THEN told your wife about it.  Were I to buy anything
more expensive than a can of oil without discussing it with my lady for at
least a couple of weeks (or until some consensus might be reached), I would
certainly find myself treated to comments more animated than "Isn't that one
of those little wooden cars."  Or, perhaps no comments at all (or anything
else, for that matter) for a suitably punishing period.  We are still
debating the relative merits of an AH 100-4 versus some manifestation of
Morgan.  On the other hand, she's a great sailor and dive buddy.