Re: Questions?

To: alevisen@gdhscats.org, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions?
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:21:05 EST
In re:  '....driving a Prowler....'

I (or my bank account) shudder to think of all the cars I've driven and
enjoyed and paid for over the years, from ground-pounding GTOs to little two
cylinder Honda 600s and now a Morgan.  But I've no desire whatsoever to drive
a "Prowler".  It looks like a mass-produced custom and has a (gaaak) V-6.
Just never have liked 'street rods'.

I also don't see how anyone is going to be able to justify $70,000 for a
Morgan.  $35,000, maybe, but never $70,000.  Now that I've said that, I
suppose that the entire consignment to the US is spoken for and prepaid years
in advance at that price.  That's beyond us regular guys to whom $70,000
represents a year or more of hard work, and represents half our life savings.

                                                Lannis