Re: one-shot lubrication

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Subject: Re: one-shot lubrication
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:50:50 -0400
Look for a hole in your firewall, up and to the right of the accelerator. That's
where the foot-valve went. Then look for some brake lines that end on top of the
front suspension, coming from said valve. When I picked up my car ('57 +4) the
whole mechanism was there, but not attached. Pushed the valve and squirted oil
all over the driveway, road, bystanders, road kill. I remember thinking:
"Sheesh! These cars leak more oil than my old Volvo!!" which was a major
accomplishment.

Chip Brown