RE: one-shot lubrication

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: RE: one-shot lubrication
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:09:45 -0400
John (and all the others who responded to my question about one-shot
lubrication)

Thanks to all for your response.  I did find the location on the firewall,
and all there is a largish hole and two smaller holes, probably to put bolts
through.  No lines, no brass fitting and no brass knob. Guess the previous
owner (or one of the previous owners) must have agreed with most of you that
this method of lubrication was not what it may have been cracked up to be.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4