Re: Brake Lines

To: "Kevin Karp" <kkarp@baristr.reno.nv.us>,
Subject: Re: Brake Lines
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:57:46 -0700
The only rigid tubing that should be used for high pressure brake pipes is
steel "bundy tubing."  This tubing is formed by rolling  a flat sheet of
steel into a tube that is two layers thick and then furnace brazing it into
a bendable, leakproof rigid walled tube. It is then cadmium or zink plated
to  make it corrosion resistant.  Using aluminum tubing would be creating
and "accident waiting to happen."

Regards, Greg Solow