wood frame question

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: wood frame question
From: re3@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:04:46 -0500 (CDT)
I have a 1967 plus 4, 4 seater, and am in the midst of a ground up restoration.
I am doing the
frame at this time and have a few questions:
1. What type of screws should I be using? At this point I am using silicon
bronze screws but
wonder if I should us stainless steel instead?

2. Does anyone glue the frame together or is glue a bad idea?

3. I need a picture of how the rear braces to the left and right of the spare
fit in place. They
were gone on my car and I have purchased them new from the factory but do not
know their exact
location.

That's it for today,
Thank you,