Re: Tire jack

To: "john manning" <jlm10@freewwweb.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire jack
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:50:44 -0500
It is unusual to find these Morgans with the original jack. It is a strange
mushroom shaped object. Must of us go to the local car parts store and get a
small scissors jack. they work just fine. I guess you can shop around for an
authentic Morgan jack, but for concours, etc. I haven't seen points deducted
for a missing jack. Just be careful when jacking the car in front. Don't put
the jack on the tie rods!
Stu Ross: 63 +4