RE: Tire jack

To: "'BobTescione'" <mogman@rpa.net>
Subject: RE: Tire jack
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:32:03 -0500
Bob,

My '52 +4 also has the cut outs in the floor.  I seem to recall that the
jack for which those holes were intended was sort of a horizontal crank
arrangement that would allow you to jack up the car "in the comfort of the
car" although you'd still have to go outside to change the tire. ;-)

Chuck
'52+4