Re: Tire jack

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Subject: Re: Tire jack
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:34:44 -0700
Mornin' All
I too carry a scissors jack with my flat rad. I have also acquired an
original type jack as has been described. My question is: How far back did
the factory use the type that slips thru the floor and into the chassis
crossmember. I think I remember the floor cutouts on my car. Were they
correct for a flat rad and/or a series 1?

Thanks
Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net