Wood Frame Assembly

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wood Frame Assembly
From: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:59:39 -0500
Hello Fellow Morganites and Morganettes,

I am starting assembly of the wood frame on the +4 (4seat)

I have a questions regarding bolts/screws.

Forgetting the original set up for the time being - what is the best (or
preferred) modern way to assemble and affix the wood chasis. Ive seen screws
completely through and ground off on the inside (seemed pretty tight to me.
And Ive read short screws so as they dont come through at all.

What about through bolting perhaps?  And what of glue? should there be any
on the joints? Which types of screws would be needed/recommended (stainless,
brass, galvanized?)

OK listers - new string - and I want to start this weekend too!

--Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer, Sales.