RE: US Gasoline Pricing

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: US Gasoline Pricing
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 07:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with you about the price of gasoline- it should be much, much higher
in the US.  Global warming is still considered a "theory" by conservatives
here (George Bush for one) and they won't acknowledge that it's real until a
hurricane levels their house or all the vegetation in their yard dies!

Don Scott