Re: US Gasoline Pricing

To: Manfred Brown <m-brown@dircon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: US Gasoline Pricing
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:22:24 -0400
Well, maybe you'll remember the environmental scare ot the 1950.  When scientist
told us the next ice age is coming and we would all have to more to the equator
to survive.

I guest you're more trusting then I am.  But, after I get lied to a couple of
time I always start to ask question.  As for environmental scientist most have
produced the worst science I have ever seen,  and I'm very happy to be out of
that field.