Re: air cleaner

To: HABCTRMD@aol.com, CHarris990@aol.com, BristolBul@aol.com,
Subject: Re: air cleaner
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:46:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/100 9:39:08 AM EST, HABCTRMD@aol.com writes:

<< when I was at the
 factory years ago I was told to (for a +4) go to a motorcycle shop, get an
 aircleaner for a Norton put it on the car and hit the center of it with a
 rubber hammer for clearance..........the point being - an air cleaner is not
 another thing to worry about it's a thing to reduce more worry. >>

Aren't there some kind of shapable air filters available in the racing
aftermarket?  Someone suggested that to me some time ago but I have not
checked it out yet.  I have an air filter adapter for the F2, which came with
no filter from the factory.  Probably because none available would fit under
the hood!  Anyway I've intended to check out the racing stuff, hoping a
solution can be found there for a compact and efficient air filter.

Bob Paul  1936 F2 (With no air filter yet)
Corrales New Mexico (Where the spring winds have been raising HUGE dust
clouds already)