Re: air cleaner

To: <EPaul21988@aol.com>, <HABCTRMD@aol.com>, <CHarris990@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: air cleaner
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:09:11 -0400
There is a wedge shaped after market filter that is shaped to fit the curve
of the bonnet. Melvyn Rutter sells them as (I think) does Morgan Spares &
Penny Bates. I have seen home made filters that employ elements derived from
lawn tractors and such like filters. Most folks I know don't use any filters
and (so far) I have not encountered anyone who has had damage due to a lack
of an air filter.