RE: air cleaner

To: <FPS3@aol.com>, <BristolBul@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: air cleaner
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:19:44 -0700
Hi Guys
I really am at a loss to determine what the big thing is against the use of
an air cleaner, the plain honest facts are that if you use an air cleaner
the engine will last longer. Plus if you get a good air cleaner the
performance will not suffer at all, in fact It may well improve it! If you
don't believe me take your car to a good dyno shop and see the results for
yourself.
Can't get one to fit? Try the custom shops, they meet this kind of challenge
every day.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems